- Cleanse and exfoliate your body every time you shower the week before. This will ensure the best possible result from your spray tan by eliminating the top layers of dry and dead skin.
- Waxing or shaving should be done 24 hours before an application.
- Avoid the use of deodorants, moisturizers or body spray's that may inhibit the effectiveness of the tanning solution.
- Remove all jewelry (to avoid tan lines on fingers etc.)
- Wear dark undergarnments (ladies may tan nude if they wish men must wear shorts or a thong). Tanning solution will not stain clothing and any slight rub-off should come out in the wash. However, some staining may occur on some light colored leather, acrylic or other sensitive fabrics.
- Bring loose fitting clothes to put on after
- For the best possible results, you should avoid the following within the first 8 hours after application:
* Water, Saunas / Jacuzzi's, Physical Exercise/Sweating, Swimming, Tight Fitting Clothing
- Do not use bar soap: soaps that contain sulfates & phosphates can streak and fade your tan
- Moisturize daily with a good lotion
- Most people can expect their tan to last for up to 7 to 10 days depending upon your skin type and preparation.
©2023 by Brenna Lamont all rights reserved. Proudly created with Wix.com